Glaucoma Center Recent News
- Fingert selected for 2014 RPB Physician-Scientist Award
- Fingert Lab awarded a 1.8 million dollar grant to study the genetic causes of normal tension glaucoma from the NIH
- Iowa Glaucoma Alumni receive AGS Awards
- Stephen A. Wynn gives $25 million to the University of Iowa Institute for Vision Research
Glaucoma Center Recent Publications
- Optical Coherence Tomography in Papilledema: What Am I Missing?
- Thin central corneal thickness and early-onset glaucoma in lacrimo-auriculo-dento-digital syndrome.
- Successful long-term management of iris flocculi and miosis in a patient with a strong family history of thoracic aortic aneurysms and dissections associated with an MYH11 mutation.