Glaucoma Center Recent News
Glaucoma Center Recent Publications
- Copy number variations of TBK1 in Australian patients with primary open angle glaucoma.
- Animal models of exfoliation syndrome, now and future.
- Immune Phenomena in Glaucoma and Conformational Disorders: Why is the Second Eye Not Involved?
- Normative Databases for Imaging Instrumentation.
- Optical coherence tomography in papilledema: what am I missing?
- Hypothesis-independent pathway analysis implicates GABA and Acetyl-CoA metabolism in primary open-angle glaucoma and normal-pressure glaucoma.
- Multi-Surface and Multi-Field Co-Segmentation of 3-D Retinal Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Thin central corneal thickness and early-onset glaucoma in lacrimo-auriculo-dento-digital syndrome.
- Successful long-term management of iris flocculi and miosis in a patient with a strong family history of thoracic aortic aneurysms and dissections associated with an MYH11 mutation.
- Graft survival versus glaucoma treatment after penetrating or Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty.
- Duplication of TBK1 Stimulates Autophagy in iPSC-derived Retinal Cells from a Patient with Normal Tension Glaucoma.
- Mechanosensitive release of adenosine 5'-triphosphate through pannexin channels and mechanosensitive upregulation of pannexin channels in optic nerve head astrocytes: a mechanism for purinergic involvement in chronic strain.