Glaucoma Center Recent News
Glaucoma Center Recent Publications
- TBK1 Gene Duplication and Normal-Tension Glaucoma.
- Ocular-specific ER stress reduction rescues glaucoma in murine glucocorticoid-induced glaucoma.
- Association of CAV1/CAV2 genomic variants with primary open-angle glaucoma overall and by gender and pattern of visual field loss.
- Bilateral jugular paragangliomas: A rare cause of raised intracranial pressure.
- A combined machine-learning and graph-based framework for the segmentation of retinal surfaces in SD-OCT volumes.
- Detecting the Progression of Eye Disease: CUSUM Charts for Assessing the Visual Field and Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness.
- Reproducibility of SD-OCT-based ganglion cell-layer thickness in glaucoma using two different segmentation algorithms.
- Refinement of pointwise linear regression criteria for determining glaucoma progression.
- Psychophysical factors that have been applied to clinical perimetry.
- Estrogen pathway polymorphisms in relation to primary open angle glaucoma: an analysis accounting for gender from the United States.
- Scanning laser polarimetry, but not optical coherence tomography predicts permanent visual field loss in acute nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- Intra-retinal layer segmentation of 3D optical coherence tomography using coarse grained diffusion map.